Fire Warden Training
Any good Emergency Plan will depend on staff knowing what to do in the event of a fire, and will almost certainly mean that some staff have particular roles or additional responsibilities. This may include specific duties in an evacuation, but it could also mean specific responsibilities for ongoing safety or fire prevention.
These key people will be your Fire Wardens and in order to make this practice a reality you need to have proper fire warden training for these individuals to ensure they have the knowledge they need to carry out their duties as a Fire Warden.
Benefits of using Facilities Consultancy for your Fire Warden Training and Fire Safety Training needs:
- On Site Fire Safety Training, 1-2-1 or group training
- All our Fire Safety Training Assessors are fully qualified with years of experience
- Arranged on a day and time to suit your business
- Helpful support and advice both before and after your Fire Warden Training to ensure your company complies with Fire Safety regulation
- Refresher Fire Warden Training and Fire Safety Training courses
- Fire Warden Training and Fire Safety Training Focus:
- The Fire Action Plan - (This forms part of your fire risk assessment) This is a crucial document and should be fully understood by all your employees.
- The elements of combustion and a basic understanding on the theory of fire.
- The types of fires and types of extinguishing agents:
- Identification of fire extinguishers
- Use of fire fighting equipment
- The appropriate extinguisher for each type of fire
All businesses are responible for ensuring their employee's are correctly trained and meet the UK Fire Safety Regulations by law. By arranging for your employee's to take our Fire Warden Training or any of our other Fire Safety Training courses you are ensuring your compliance with the current law on Fire Safety