Fire Marshal Training
Fire Marshals are a key element to any Fire Safety business plan, making quality Fire Marshal Training essential. The role of a Fire Safety Marshal is to not only know what to do in case of a fire but also to ensure that the businesses ongoing Fire Safety is kept to the fore. Fire Marshals must maintain and monitor vital Fire Safety Equipment including fire extinguishers, fire alarms etc. Quality Fire Marshal Training is imperative.
Our Fire Marshal Training Courses are designed to instill confidence in those trained for the Fire Marshal role so that they can effectively carry our their duties both efficiently and safely. As part of the Fire Marshal Training we ensure that they are trained to current Irish & EU Standards
Benefits of using Facilities Consultancy for your Fire Marshal Training needs:
- On Site Fire Marshal Training, 1-2-1 or group training
- All our Fire Marshal Training Assessors are fully qualified with years of experience
- Arranged on a day and time to suit your business
- Helpful support and advice both before and after your Fire Marshal Training to ensure your company complies with Fire Safety regulation
- Refresher Fire Marshal Training courses
- Fire Marshal Training - There are three main areas we concentrate on:
- The Fire Action Plan - (This forms part of your fire risk assessment) This is a crucial document and should be fully understood by all your employees.
- The elements of combustion and a basic understanding on the theory of fire.
- The types of fires and types of extinguishing agents:
- Identification of fire extinguishers
- Use of extinguishers
- Use of hose reels
- The appropriate extinguisher for each type of fire
- Fire Marshal Training raises overall awareness within your organisation of Fire Safety Regulations, ensuring all staff are Fire Safety Aware.